IELTS is the test of English language skills
that is trusted and recognised by institutions, business and
- all universities and the vast majority of education providers
in Australia, New Zealand and the UK, as well as most universities
- more than 3,000 higher educational institutions and programmes
in the US
- immigration authorities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and
- professional registration bodies worldwide, covering areas such
as accounting, engineering, law, medicine and nursing
- a wide range of employers from sectors such as banking and
finance, government, construction, energy and natural resources,
aviation, health and tourism
- universities in non-English speaking countries where English is
the language of instruction.
You may already know that IELTS is the world’s
most popular high-stakes English language test. It is co-owned by
IDP: IELTS Australia, British Council and the University of
Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
IELTS tests are administered at centres
throughout the world - there are currently more than 800 test
locations in over 135 countries. In Cambodia, IDP Education
administrers the test.
IELTS is conducted in
Cambodia every two weeks, usually on a Saturday. Additional test
dates can be set for groups of 10 or more candidates. The current
cost of the test is US$180.
Contact the IELTS Test Centre in
#657, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Teuk Laark
Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (+855) 23 881 017
Fax:(+855) 23 881 020