GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions
The GMAT is a standardized assessment that
helps business schools assess the qualifications of applicants who
have applied for advanced study in business and management. Over
1,900 business schools around the world use GMAT scores as a part
of their admissions process.
The test can be given up to once a month on working days. GMAT
scores are valid for 5 years and the acceptable score varies from
institution to institution.
The test has 3 sections (verbal, quantitative and analytical
writing) and takes about 4 hours. The highest score that can be
received on the GMAT is 800.
For further information, visits www.mba.com or talk to your IDP
Some other Standardized Tests
- Law School Admissions Testing program (LSAT)
- Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
- Dental Admissions testing Program (DAP)
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT)
- Optometry Admissions Testing program (OAT)
Talk to your personal IDP counsellor
TODAY to find how which admissions test you are required to prepare